Thursday, April 15, 2010

What? You want INSTRUCTIONS?

Just kidding! ;)

So, Tina has asked for instructions in the comments to my last post. I guess this means I gotta start taking pictures of the elements of my punch art!! Thing is, most of my creations are a one off and involve piecing together as I go to get the look. However, just because you asked, worthy minions (argh, channelling Ming the Merciless for a moment), I will see how I go. Might be another couple of days before something pops up on my blog, but I guess most people who read it are "followers" so will pop up when it happens. I'm assuming that you, Tina, are particularly interested in the Bakugan version.

Ah, it gives me a chance to finish off the dragon card and make a slightly happier one too. Thanks peoples!

1 comment:

Whimcees said...

Hello!

Love your creations!

I have left an award for you on my blog. http://whimcees.blogspot.com

Wishing you a great day today!

Barbara Diane