Saturday, February 05, 2005

Nervously awaiting and Slowing down

I'm just a bundle of nerves. Waiting is the hardest part, I think, and knowing that Toby won't necessarily come early like my last two. I keep talking to my tummy and encouraging him to, but who knows what will happen. I've packed my bag for hospital, his bag and have the cradle all ready to take him. I'm almost 35 weeks, which is when my waters broke with Ryan.

I'm being forced to slow down, which is hard with so many nerves niggling at me to activity. Lots of Braxton Hicks contractions which have been the full range from simple tummy tightenings to really painful and having to breath through them. Apparently because this is number 3 they can be more painful. When I remember to take paracetamol, it seems to help. My head has been a bit all over the place because of the nerves and I'm prone to bouts of tears now. I don't like uncertainty, I guess.

No comments: