Saturday, August 19, 2006

just a quick update

Not a lot to say at the moment - PND seems pretty under control. Which is saying a lot - I managed this week pretty well with Daz working his late shift 12-9pm each day and all weekend together with sick kids and sick me. Actually that's pretty bloody amazing. Last time we were all sick, I landed in hospital after completely flipping out! So I guess the hobby-therapy is helping.

Actually considering going back to work - found a part-time government job I can do from home - so I'm going to apply. Nothing ventured nothing gained. Means I'll probably have to put POSIE even further down the priority list, but it will mean a bit of extra cash in our pockets which can't hurt. And if I don't succeed, well, my back-up plan is to do some more arty type things and try selling them. Canvasses are what I'm aiming at, but also scrapbook, card, and altered-book type things.

Only other thing to add, have had lots of phone calls from students about POSIE over the last two-three weeks - assignment time and they all chose PND as an "easy" one to find services in NSW. I've enlightened most of them to the reality of the situation.

No comments: