Sunday, January 18, 2009

Stampin' Christmas

A very Stampin' Christmas was had in our house. I recycled all the packing paper from my orders and sat the kids and hubby down with my stamp sets. Here are some of the results:
Recently had a demonstration and my hostess wished to see Time for You, so I did this card for the workshop:
And one of my regular ladies is an owl enthusiast so I had to show this set off "Love Owl-ways":
All Stampin' Up! products and the owl card is SO simple to make but looks great, I think!

Okay, back in my box for now as my two older kids have chicken pox. Just waiting for number 3 to get it too. :(

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Wrapping paper and cards all look fab Ryn! How come my kids are only interested in making ropes out of the paper, to haul things up and down over the stair bannisters?? Hope chickenpox and other pesky creatures are ALL GONE!