My DSP sampler for 2009/2010 is made up of 3" square segments of each of the DSP appearing in the Australian 2009/2010 Stampin' Up! catalogue. I've used my tab punch after carefully measuring the size of the punch and making a template in Word to print the name and code number of each type of paper on an Avery A4 sheet. I used Avery labels because they tend to be a heavier weight label and I wanted the tabs to be fairly strong. I punched using a standard hole-punch and threaded the papers onto a 50mm hinged ring which I bought at my local newsagent.
We have some good news at the Gibbs' household - my husband has an interview on Friday. Keeping everything crossed that it goes well. And only two more sleeps til I head down to Canberra for my first Stampin' Up! convention. I'm SO nervous! The excitement about the convention ALMOST eclipses the THRILL of the children returning to school tomorrow. HALLELUJAH!