Sunday, November 21, 2004

Feeling positive

Its a long time since I posted -- two whole weeks, I think! I've had the odd rough day, but nothing as awful as before the scare when I thought I'd lose the baby. He's moving around lots now and Ryan was sitting next to me when he kicked the other day. Ryan's face lit up when I said it was the baby saying hello! It was just gorgeous.

The only downer this week I can remember, and it was only fleeting, was going to Playgroup with a friend and her two kids in the car too. She said, "I'm so glad I don't have four kids!" after we got the lot of them into the car. Ryan and the two boys started having a hitting match over the seat, and the whole trip was very noisy. Fortunately its a short one. Still, I thought to myself, "I'm going to have 3! How will I manage?" It was fleeting -- I didn't have time to ponder it really between getting lunch for the munchkins and myself and getting them off for a nap.

Exciting day today -- Darren and I are going to see "We will rock you" and go out for lunch. It will be our first outing alone for months and months. I am so looking forward to it! Its amazing how much you look forward to things you took for granted when you were single or just had one child.

No comments: