Friday, February 02, 2007

crying

Well, I think its just spilling out - been a really emotional week. I've been offered two jobs and Ryan started school again and I've had to get back into the swing of getting three kids ready in the morning. Hope so... Haven't been sleeping well lately (sometimes I feel like I'm sleeping too much) and have been getting a bit anxious about whether I should be taking a larger dose of Zoloft... Probably just a little blip, not a bump. Just need a bit more sleep. Feeling a bit stressed about money right now too which doesn't help. Behind with a couple of things and feeling like I'm failing as a Mum again - wish I could be as good at the parenthood thing as I am with craft and computers and ... Wish it was a bit more like adding numbers, doing a proof, solving an equation... But it isn't.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hugs....:)