Tuesday, February 20, 2007

dropped off the face of the world

Well, after the busy-ness of last week, and my craft stall on Sunday where I sold 2 bookmarks ($2 total) but had lots of chats with local people coming past, I've now stopped long enough to get a cold. Its been brewing through Ryan for a week or so, and Darren started over the weekend, so now its my turn. Stuffed head, grumpy, tired, a bit achy and just feeling *blergh* really. So I've been avoiding the 'net and just concentrating on the little things - feeding kids, catching up on TV shows, watching Heros (OH WOW do I love this show!!) and trying to get through every day this week when Darren's working 12-9pm every day except Sunday, when he's doing 8-6:30. *sigh* I hate his "late" shift week. With a passion. And having a cold just makes it that little bit harder.

Whinge, whinge, whine, whine! Well, hopefully that's now out of my system!

No comments: