Sunday, August 05, 2007

8 random things

I've been tagged by Tracey - thanks sweetpea! so here goes:

1-Post these rules.

2-Each person tagged must post 8 random (hopefully interesting) facts about themselves.

3-Taggees should write a blogpost of these facts.

4- At the end of the post 8 more bloggers are tagged and named and released back into the wild.

5-Go to their blog and leave a comment telling them they're tagged*.

So here are my 8 random things:
  1. I changed the name of my blog today! :)
  2. My paternal grandfather was a political exile in Kazakhstan and was one of the early teachers of the Bekova Trio
  3. I have no knuckle on the little finger of my right hand - the metacarpal & proximal phalanx bones are short
  4. I can't bear the smell of jonquils though I love the look of them
  5. I have tinnitis in both ears and hear a combination of low static and loud 'pings'
  6. I love to watch any sort of crime TV show British or US or Aussie - favourites include Criminal Minds, Medium, SVU and CI, Wire in the Blood, Rosemary & Thyme, Inspector Morse, and Prime Suspect
  7. I had a benign bone tumour (osteoid osteoma) removed from my left tibia (shin) 8 years ago
  8. I read Terry Pratchett Discworld books over and over again as my 'switch-off' time before bed.

No comments: