Tuesday, December 02, 2008

obsession: scallop edge punch

"Time for you" stamp set was always on the top of my list when I received my copy of the summer mini. But when it came time to use it, I was stumped at how the "Always Time for You" phrase worked with the bicycle? So this is my solution - the "friend" bit from "For a Friend".
As you can see there's a theme to my cards of late - most of them have a scallop edge! I'm totally obsessed with the scallop edge punch and have had countless applications of it over the last weeks including trimming the top and bottom of chocolate slider covers. Must take some photos! Anyway this next card is another set from the Summer mini - "Embrace Life" which is also delicious water coloured. My upline, Angela Sargeant , created an embossed version of this flower which is simply divine.
Hope you feel as inspired as I do!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi Chook - how are you? Your cards are gorgeous xx