Friday, March 13, 2009

A myriad of things...

Maybe it was my birthday (this week), maybe it was the very helpful government handout, maybe it was any number of things. Or maybe it was just articulating on my blog how I felt and accepting it was a blip and be ready to move on. Anyway, I feel so much better. I think getting to SU! training at Jayne Mercer's place also helped. Everything is much easier when its put into perspective. Its also better when I'm able to break down the "insurmountable" into small tasks which are really much more achievable. Don't expect too much, and don't be so hard on myself. As long as I get there in the end. Setting goals, whether it be personal, financial, family or house-work (my HUGEST "insurmountable") related!!

2 comments:

jodyg said...

Glad to hear you're feeling more in control. I know how it feels when things really start stacking up on you.

Kim Tonnet said...

Does this help - "A tidy house is a sign of a mis-spent life". Trust me Ryn, I've had a close encounter with death and I wasn't worried about housekeeping. Just keep breathing, Love KimT